Wednesday, January 28, 2009

*Afternoon Outdoors*

We spend most afternoons outside when it is warm enough (FL weather has been so crazy lately, I am ready for the summer!) Caiden and I enjoyed making chalk art...or maybe I should say Caiden enjoyed ordering me what to draw with the chalk and then posing by it! Cameron enjoyed the warm air and sunshine...he loves having his feet free so his little toes can play :) And OF COURSE Caiden had to get some riding in on his big boy bike...vroom vroom he says...I'm fast as dash...right before he crashes onto the grass because he is not paying attention to where he is going! And of course...momma laughs :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The W. D's said...

aww, I wish Caiden and Elliot could ride their big kid bikes around together! She's loving going "super fast!"