Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day


We had a great Valentine's Day...even though as always we missed Aaron! We started the morning off at a Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast...it was yummy :) Then we headed back to the house...I finally got to do some yard work (anyone that knows me, knows I LOVE to do yard work!) It was nice to be outside for an hour by myself...maybe I can make this a weekly thing. The kids enjoyed the freshly manicured lawn afterwards playing basketball and bubbles out front! It was the most beautiful day with just a slight breeze so it wasn't hot. Later that evening, Pop and the grand kids made tacos...which were delicious! Mr. Duuuuke and Aunt Fay stopped by to visit us that evening and overall it was just a wonderful day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Atkins said...

love the new pics!! they are getting so big!! we miss you guys!