Saturday, April 18, 2009

Daddy's Home for R&R

Aaron arrived home on March 31st....which gave us about a half of day extra to enjoy him! Caiden rain down the DO NOT ENTER corridor to hug his daddy...I did as well and we ALL got in trouble (including our friend Kalen who was made to delete pictures of the lazy guard who was probably more embarrassed of us getting so far down before he realized we were in there!) It was a wonderful reunion at the airport and just kept getting better and better!
We actually had to head home, change and head to the doctors office as both the boys and myself were sick! We all got better quickly (even Aaron who ended up getting sick a couple days after coming home)! It was almost surreal to have him in the car on the way home. After just a few moments of talking it seemed like he was never away! I guess what they say about having a true friend (husband & Daddy) is true...after just a few moments of catching up it seems like they were never gone! I have LOTS of pictures that my wonderful friend Kalen took of us at the airport when Aaron arrived home. I will post them as soon as I get them...so check back to this post!

No comments: