Saturday, May 23, 2009

Catching Up!!!

**I have posted 10 new posts below**
I have only had my new computer for about a week and the picture transfer has taken a bit longer than I thought it would, also learning a new operating system is taking a while!  I still am going to have to find someone for about a year and a half worth of photos that the bad people at the place I PAID to transfer them didn't end up transferring them all.  After 2 emails and only hearing back from the initial one, I have given up on them.  It was a little over three months that I was without a computer (I did have our old laptop, but it runs a LOT slow)!  Hopefully I will be able to start updating frequently again...I hope!  
For everyone that does keep up with us through our blog, I have not been able to get on the computer as much lately...for one reason or another.  Mostly because Caiden keeps me super busy, and really the computer is the last thing I have time for.  
I will continue to update though, maybe just not every day like I used to do!  Love to all and thanks for keeping up with us :)  
~BETH~

No comments: