Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Memorial Day

I feel very blessed that I still have friends from many years ago when I lived in TN, that I still talk to and meet up with every chance we are in the same or near by city! The Hoffmann's are wonderful people and every time we get to see them we have a great visit! The boys and I met up with them at a famous Chicago Style Pizzeria in Orlando on Memorial Day. Their boys are getting big! Especially since I remember when the oldest, Nicholas, was just a few months old! Christopher was a baby at our wedding and now they are so big! I love catching up with old friends in the chaos that seems to be my life some days...what a breathe of fresh air! Caiden loves meeting new people as well (even though he met them before he just didn't remember!) Thanks guys...it was a great break that I needed desperately!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: