Friday, July 31, 2009

My Boys-Update

They are getting SO BIG...both of them! I look at this mess Caiden concocted in his room with the help of his cousin Colton. These are his Geo Tracks that he LOVES! He loves playing them with his Daddy...so that will be the next time that they are brought out, when his daddy gets to GA! These two are both little hams and I can hardly keep up with either one of them! Caiden loves to roll play, pretend play with Trains, LOVES reading books & pretty much anything to do with Thomas the Tank Engine! Cameron loves Chica from PBS Sprout. He loves her so much that I am going to attempt to sew a Chica Doll for him, since there is not a one in existence on the market place. The only thing I can't figure out is how they make her noise. She is a little chicken puppet that sounds like a high pitch kazoo...Cameron ADORES her! He does not watch TV at all, but if he hears chica he scoots on over :) Sooo I will post pics of the "chicken" when I am done! Hopefully she will turn out very similar!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: