Tuesday, November 3, 2009

~HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY CAMERON!~


It is so hard for me to believe that my baby is ONE! What a day today was...not only did we not get to talk to Aaron until late, we ended up at the hospital in the Pediatric Emergency Room with Cam :( Yes it was horrible, but both of the boys were troopers. Caiden was on the down end of his bout with the flu and poor little Cam got it. Tested positive at the hospital and they put him on Tamiflu which helped it go away in about two days (at least the fever part anyway).
This year has had it's moments that's for sure...but I can still remember them lying this little bity 5 lb 7 oz human in my hands. I just kept thinking...he's so tiny. Now look at him!!! We love you Camo...HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY our littliest buddy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: