Thursday, February 11, 2010

Visiting...

Well I have had a time since I moved here to WP with the boys. If it is not one of them sick it is the other...over a month now and I can't seem to keep both well at the same time. I have been reassured by their pediatrician that there bodies are just trying to adjust and that they will eventually get over all this funk! It the meantime, I caught some horrible stomach virus and ended up in the hospital. I fought calling help too long I think...a wonderful friend Cathy (whom I just met recently as her hubby went to school with Aaron) came and stayed with the boys while I was there and then a couple days later Aaron came home for the weekend...AND my mom came back up to help me! It is nice having her here and not so lonely and I get so much more done with a little help watching Cameron ;)

It has taken me several days but I think I am going to finally get this bug out of my system...and it can take the winter with it for all I care. I think that our house is harvesting nasty germs with the heat running all the time...As for us we are now breathing Lysol in on a daily basis as I have taken stock in their company!

Hopefully it won't be too long before we can open up and air out...

No comments: